Mega Air Trampoline Park
MAX 100 PEOPLE
Terms and Conditions
Mega Jump Limited – Fundraiser Event
T/A Mega Air Trampoline Arena
Thank you for choosing Mega Air as your fundraising venue. We look forward to working with you to ensure your fundraising event is a success. Attached is a letter of invitation for you to send to your guests as well as a running order document of the event.
Mega Air Trampoline will provide the use of its facility at 106a Carmen Road Hei, Hei for all of the Fundraiser attendees in accordance with this document and the terms and conditions attached below. Mega Air Will accept all persons declaring they are attending for the named Fundraiser. The Fundraiser must advise Mega Air of its preferred date and time of the event and the numbers it expects will attend at least. Unless otherwise agreed, all bookings shall be for a single 1 hour session or over multiple hours on the same day for up to 100 people per hour, if numbers warrant this.
Mega Air will make every effort to meet the fundraisers expectations of date and time, but all bookings will be subject to availability and prior bookings.
A session is deemed as a single one hour period within the posted opening hours Mon – Fri or weekends after 5.00pm. Bookings must be made through the Mega Air Trampoline Arena website, www.megaair.co.nz and choose the preferred date and time for enjoying your experience in our facility. Subject to availability on the day walk ins may be accepted. A maximum group of 100 persons can book for individual sessions.
Please refer to our specific Terms and Conditions below
Mega Air Trampoline Arena Terms and Conditions for fundraising activities at Mega Air
Terms and Conditions:
1. Fundraising entities wishing to stage an event must advise Mega Air of its intention of holding a fundraiser and the preferred date and time for the event.
2. Mega Air will create a special ticket for the agreed time/s. This ticket will state the name of the fundraiser and its discounted price. All persons attending the Fundraiser and using the facilities must purchase this ticket. This ticket will be available for purchase online or at reception (subject to availability). Please note, unless otherwise agreed, Mega Air will be still open to the general public during the fundraiser.
3. The Mega Air booking system will keep track of the number of fundraising tickets sold online and at reception. At reception, persons requiring a ticket must state clearly to Mega Air Staff that they wish to purchase a fundraising ticket.
4. After the session(s) is complete, Mega Air booking system will produce a report of the number of fundraising tickets sold. Mega Air will deposit into a said account in the value of NZD $3.00 for each ticket purchased. Such payment will be made to the Fundraising entity(s) within 7 days of the event.
5. Persons who may have pre-paid for the Fundraiser, but fail to attend, may be able to redeem their ticket at a later date, subject to the agreement of the Fundraiser coordinator. (No refunds will be given)
6. All persons attending the event must attend a safety induction and view the safety video before using the facility equipment.
7. All persons attending the Fundraiser event and using the equipment must obey all of the facility rules, terms and conditions (as set out on the Mega Airs website).
8. Fundraiser events cannot be claimed as Group, Family, or other discounted bookings
106a Carmen Road
03 344 2446
Mon - Tue: 1PM to 9PM
10AM to 7PM during school and public holidays
Wed - Thu: 10AM to 7PM
Fri - Sat: 10AM to 9PM
Sun: 10AM to 6PM